I have bags under my eyes...

Saturday 18 February 2012

Designer bags that is!

I'm joking, I actaully have some of the grossest bags I have ever seen in my life before me (or under my eyes as such) haha!

If you follow me on the ol' twitter then you may know that I did a bit of a spring clean or winter clean really and got rid of soooo many old bags that I've had for maybe 4 or 5 or 6 years, some even older and I just sat and thought, what on earth are these doing in my room!? I'll never ever use these!

I don't know about you but I'm more of a 'two bags at a time' sort of girl, I'll have one practical for everyday, and one more dressy, and I use them both until they wear out or I get sick of them, then buy another two, but the problem was- I wasn't actually getting rid of them, I was just keeping them in a 'safe place' incase I needed them.

If I've not used them in a year, then quite simply, I'm never going to use them!

Feast your eyes upon these as the four most picture worthy:


The last remaining to hit the shelves of the charity stores, the hello Kitty bag is actually quite cute but it's much too little for me, the grey bag has a cheerleader on it with sticky out pom poms!
As for the playboy one... Maybe someone will want it for a fancy dress party to go as a playboy bunny? Haha, I'm not so sure.
The grey glitzy clutch actually still has a tag on it, and it is kind of nice, but it's good to be ruthless when cleaning out!

So there you go, a little peek into some of the worst of the worst, but I sure hope it made you smile, or at least made you remember maybe something that you store up to use 'another time' but that time will never come! So we can all have a clear out together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment