Floral Thursday

Thursday 15 March 2012

There's a spring in my step and a smell of springtime in the air!
So today I show you what I'm going to wear!
(hey that rhymes!)

 
For makeup:
Moisturiser on my cheeks
Primer on my nose, chin and forhead
Concealer under my eyes and under my nose
Well Dressed by Mac on my cheeks
Brown eyeliner on my waterline
Vaseline on my lips
Brow pencil

I wanted to feel fresh so I was wearing really light makeup- and it felt good!
Sometimes it's nice to go almost bare with your makeup!

For clothes:


Shirt: Floral shirt from New Look (But I got it from Red Cross charity shop for £3.50- woo!)
Bottom: I'm wearing a black pencil skirt from H&M- gotta love springtime formal-ish wear and opaque black tights

Jewellery:

Wooden and plastic beaded bracelet duo, also from New Look around 2 years ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment