Little lesson from Dr Seuss...

Thursday 8 March 2012

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"-Dr Seuss

I could not have put any part of that better myself, I think it's such a great way to think about life.

Your true friends and family love it if you wear a hundred different bangles at a time, odd earrings, stripes with polka dots, comfy sweats, jeans from the 80s. Of course what you wear is only part of the story- maybe you smile a lot, cry a lot, laugh loudly, speak quietly or love photography, or drawing or cooking or reading or writing or cycling or physics
Whatever it is!

Do it because you love it, nothing else matters!
The world wants you to be happy- those who love you want to be happy, so you may aswell do what it is that makes you the happiest you've ever been!

Despite my awful voice, singing makes me happy, so when I'm around those who won't mind I sing my heart out!

Share with me what makes you happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment