Heading to the theatre!

Friday 23 March 2012

So my friend and I saw a real cute Roald Dahl play at the local theatre- I've just got back and I'm here to share with you my fancy (not at all fancy) pancy theatre attire!



(take note of my pink towel I used to dry my hair, acting as a lavish and high budget back drop!)

Face:
Simple moisturiser
Bare Minerals foundation in Fairly Light
Bobbi Brown shimmer brick for bronzer
Mac Desert Rose by MAC
Bobbi Brown shimmer brick for highlight

Eyes:
A little concealer
Brown Eyeliner by Bare Minerals

Lips:
Lip pencil by MAC shade Dervish
Clear gel lipgloss

What I'm wearing:
Black longsleeve shirt from H&M
Black cardigan from Next
Black shoulder pad jacket from H&M originally but I got it from a charity store near me
Fun tassle scarf has no label and I got it from a charity store
Black 'treggings?'(or so someone told me they were called that) from TK Maxx
Black ankle boots from New Look

-whew- a lotta black!
Black all over can look kind of dull and 'mourning' like but I figured the bright scarf brought it up a notch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment