Espresso Eyes

Thursday 12 July 2012



Chocolatey browns and Golden creams- the makeup look inspired by a Starbucks!

If you like this look then today is your lucky day because here is all nine steps that I did this morning!

1.Primed my eyes using Bare Escentuals eye primer
2.Coated the whole eyelid in a creamy white shadow 'Shroom' by MAC
3.From the outer corner I dolloped my versatile dark brown 'Folie' by MAC and swished it back and fourth in the crease
4.I used a taupey-grey colour, I can't remember what one! and blended that back and fourth over Folie, only use a little amount, we want to look to be mostly that lovely warm brown rather than a cool grey
5. Using the Folie eyeshadow and taking a thin eyeliner brush i run that along the upper lash line and half way along the lower- this way it's not as harsh as liquid liner and fits in with a 'smokey' look.
6. On the browbone to make a crisp contrast I uses Loreal Color Infaillable in shade 001 Time Resist White
7. Using a brow brush and and an eyeshadow in shade 'Folie' from Mac I run the colour through my brows lightly, and slowly builing up the shape and thickness I'd like
8. I used a white eyeliner pencil on my waterline to my my eyes look bigger, I used 'Fascinating' from MAC
9. I finished off with a few layers of Bare Escentuals black mascara

Done and done!
Espresso, daytime look deliciousness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment