It's a nice day for a white wedding

Saturday 28 July 2012

Today I went to a family friends wedding, I've had a music note dress on standby for a very long time for this special day and I found a keyboard purse in the ASOS sale to coordinate plus shoes I got from ebay a very long time ago
My outfit breakdown goes like this:
Dress Topshop was £75 but I got it from ebay for £6
Purse ASOS sale was £25 but int he sale it was £12.50
Shoes ebay, not branded and £10


Makeup went a little something like this...
Laura Mercier Moisturising foundation
Bobbi Brown Bronzing brick for abit of shimmer and a MAC matte bronzer to carve out those cheekbones and slim the face
Blusher by MAC in shade Well Dressed
Highlighting powder by MAC in Snowglobe (from the christmas range)
Lipstick by MAC in shade Lovelorn
Lipgloss by MAC in shade Pretty Plush
Eyebrows filled in with Folie eyeshadow by MAC
Eyes went a little like this:
Eye Primer by Bare Escentuals
Eyeshadow all over the eyelid in shade Shroom by MAC
Champagne golden eyeshadow from this fun Bed Head pallette over Shroom
Eyeshadow in shade Folie by Mac in the crease and blended to keep it fresh and pretty
The bottom eyeshadow in the bedhead pallette which is like a paler version of MAC's Mulch goes over the top of Folie to make it a little more shimmery
Use an eyeliner brush and take Folie along the top lashline
Shroom by MAC on the browbone as a highlight
White eyeliner along the waterline I used Fascinating by MAC
Black Mascara mine was from Bare Escentuals

Then finally, a spritz of MAC Fix plus all over the face to keep it on all day!



And all that remainds of the day!


I love keeping my name place settings of the weddings that I go to, just looking at it will reminds me of the colour scheme, theme, setting and the day so I think it deserves a place in the magical scrapbook which is a hobby I am determined to keep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment