Tshirt drawing time!

Wednesday 18 July 2012

What do you do when you have spare white tshirts, fabric pens and a free evening? You combine it all together for a crafty evening or surprise tshirt presents!
We made a tshirt for eachother and created a cereal box wall on the table so we couldn't peek at eachothers design!


This is how my design began, I wanted to make a dragon/knight theme so started with scales on the sleeves


Two hours later the crafting had finished!
I was worried the dragon looked a little too happy for a tough warrior to wear


A shield on the back that it wasn't until afterwards that I realised it was kiddy-sized!


This was the cute design I got back! covered in candy treats with cotton candy clouds and cookie angels, all my favourite sweet things in one place!


0 comments:

Post a Comment