Oh-Flu I haven't missed you

Wednesday 1 August 2012

I've been struch down with flu-like symptoms, similar to what I had way back in January (and on New Years) that was fun...
It's a real shame because it hurts to sit up, it hurts to see light, I had to close all my shutters so my room was really dark and dim..in the middle of the day!
I can't really get out of bed easily and the light on my laptop screen to type this is turned down as low as possible and in my opinion is still not dark enough as it's making my eyes ache!
I got a little congestion going on, along with a headache and achy joints and nausea, it's all a barrel of laughs!

Last night I slept for an amazing 16 hours straight which has helped a little, but all the congestion seems to be getting worse.

Here are a few things I have been able to stomach, first of all is water, I always have a bottle of water with me.
I can eat a few bits of plain pasta
I can eat a banana but it takes about an hour!
I can eat a few corn thins which are these...
I usually load them up with tomatoes, pesto and olive oil, but plain they were ok

and a little jelly pot!




0 comments:

Post a Comment