Sailor dress up!

Friday 17 August 2012

Ever since my first dress-up party at the age of 12 or 13 when I went as a sailor girl, I have had a 'thing' for all things nautical that never ever seems to go away, ever! As much as I wish I could wear my costumes out on a regular day (I built up a collection of various sailor ones) they remain in waiting for another dress up party!






Keeping this in mind, you can imagine how my heart skipped a beat with joy when I feasted my eyes upon this lovely dreamy-dress!










The lady at the counter probably thought I was a sailor-crazy-nut as I was wearing coincidentally my sailor jumper today!



I think I'm going to save the dress for a March wedding and team it up with Red heels with a bow! But I don't know if I can wait that long to wear it...

Other lovely things I came across today that came home with me included this new 'dressy' top, originally from Topshop but I got it in a second hand shop for a sweet price of £10



P.S note how I've cropped my face out of everything because I was having a 'bad skin-no makeup' day
And a little more boring... a new laundry bag, but the print is super cute at least!

0 comments:

Post a Comment