St Lucia daydreams...

Thursday 2 August 2012

Still feeling pretty gunky but I want to keep things positive, so I've had my sister sending me pictures and messages of her exotic holiday in St Lucia all week, and I thought I would share them with you because if you like me aren't going anywhere more exotic than your back garden then we can close our eyes and pretend we are here, far away from feeling gross or ill, or maybe you feel stressed or sad.
We can focus on these pictures and jump into them and just relax in the warm sun and scent of salt water in the air and the sound of the waves soothing us to feel wonderfully peaceful and relaxed...



And here's a little something funny to end on, my sister had her hair braided (I've cropped out her face because she was pulling a funny face and wouldn't forgive me!)



...and it reminded me of that 'Friends' episode where Monica has her hair braided!



Now I really want to watch Friends and fall asleep under my duvet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment