Smoothie Drink Meeee!

Tuesday 16 April 2013

We headed out shopping today but I'm so tired now I can't muster the energy to take a picture of my goodies and line them all up to look pretty but I got a lot of fabulous stuff that I'll show you laterrrrr!
In the meantime, I'll tell you about the best part of the day (besides buying my goodies) I got a magical, delicious, beautiful smoothie from the nearby smoothie bar.
It was called Strawberry dream I think and it had banana and strawberry and apple and yoghurt in it I think and oh my gawwwwwwwd, it was good!
It tasted like an ice cream, but a really good fresh ice cream, and the cup size was huge I never thought that I would finish it.

It was like a 750ml cup and it filled me up enough that I went to kfc with my friends and didn't eat kfc and instead just enjoyed my smoothie!
Can you spot my forever 21 bag in the background?

0 comments:

Post a Comment