A Cupcake with Leadership skills!

Thursday 6 September 2012

I was given the sweetest gift ever today, and I hope it cheers you up like it has me!

I introduce to you the newest edition to my ever growing soft toy mountain...


He's called Cody and is part of a cupcake family called 'Victoria Cupcakes'
If anyone knows where I can get the other members of the cupcake family pretty please let me know because they are so stinkin' cute!


The best part is the tag.. I know that sounds ridiculous but click on the picture to enlarge it and you'll see why it made me giggle- his personality says that he has leadership skills.. how can a cupcake even have leadership skills, I can't imagine what kind of cupcake task would require someone to take the lead! Anywho his favourite hobby is 'Chilling' which is much more logical, cupcakes have to chill when they come out the oven don't they!?


And now I'm craving cupcakes and custard..

0 comments:

Post a Comment