Savouring the sunset

Friday 14 September 2012

This is what I can see out of my window tonight



I love looking out my window as the evening comes because of the beautiful colours the sky turns, I'm not pretending to be some kind of classified Sky photographer, there are a lot of them about! Especially on my Facebook newsfeed... but I love the view out of my window especially because I know that it is mine and near me, not a randomly stunning sunset in a part of the world so far away.

I'm treasuring the view here because next week the view will be different, in a few days time I am leaving my family home to go to university and live there. It's very exciting, but daunting at times like this- when I have no idea of the simplest things such as what will the sunset look like from the new window in the new place that I will be living? I don't know, but I'm sure I'll see be able to see the cascading ice cream coloured sunsets that I get here at home and know that the sky at home is the same. The UK is so little the sun sets pretty much at the same point everywhere!

When I start packing up, expect lots of packing-related/ student-y related blog posts to follow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment