Best Foot Foward

Tuesday 11 September 2012

So I'd been in need of some 'slouchy' trainer type shoesies for a while, for times when pumps are not appropriate and you need something a little more sturdy, but for times when also your jogging shoes would look completely ridiculous!

Well, I give myself a clothing problem, so I give myself the cutest solution... so may I present to you...



My NEW Hello Kitty Vans!
I got them from the store Schuh, they sell them in white too, but in white the Hello Kitties were not coloured in all fun and bright.

Also, I'm glad I didn't get white because I have only worn these bad boys once and they already look a little grubby!
I wish I'd taken a picture of them fresh from the box!

Which reminds me... aside from having new shoes, isn't the 'new shoe smell' the best part of having them!! Or is that just me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment