End of the week clippings

Saturday 8 September 2012

So it's the end of the week, and I feel a little under the weather (boo, boo what else is new?)
As much as I want to curse the meanie that has passed on some nastie to me, I could have got it from anywhere because I've been here there and everywhere this week, and here's what I have to show for it:


A whole mound of tickets and brochures- so I can't complain because you have to take the good with the bad!
Each ticket and snippet holds great memories and is of course worthy of a place in the scrapbook.

I wouldn't know fun times if I didn't know un-fun times (like being in bed feeling ill)
and... it's the weekend, and weekends were made for lazy recoveries, right?
So here is to taking the good with the bad, because if we didn't have bad then we wouldn't have good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment