Window shop (not shopping for windows)

Monday 10 September 2012

If you havent got a money tree growing in your back garden but love to dream about what you would get if you did then you are probably a window shopper! I sometimes can't help but look and dream and make wish lists, kind of like a mental escape, the creation of Pinterest has also helped fuel my love to 'look' at things that I have no way of actually owning myself!
At the moment I've been window shopping holidays, countries and amazing hotels, maybe I'm in the mourning process of summer coming to an end!







For now that's what my current 'go to' section is on Pinterest, but there are so many things that you can window shop for!
Cars
Perfumes
Art
Shoes
Pets
Skincare products
Houses
Diamonds!
Tattoos
Handbags
Cooking supplies
Hair products
Dresses
Craft supplies
Desserts
 
I wonder if in the future people will be confused as to why on earth it is called 'window shopping' if in the future all shopping is done online, maybe instead it will be called screen shopping or something!
What have you been known to window shop for?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment