How to: Emma Watson Makeup Tutorial - Summer Smokey Eye

Sunday 7 July 2013

I wanted to do another smokey look, and decided to replicate Emma Watsons as seen here:


I was sat in front of a big bright window at the time of taking the picture which has somewhat bleached the intensity of the eyeshadow I'm wearing, but I'll list the products I'm wearing below for you, although int he video I do refer to some alternatives that you can use to get the same look, the Naked palette is the main took that I used!






Products used:
Bare Minerals Skin Rev-er up-er
Revlon Colorstay foundation (I wear shade Buff)
Collection 2000 concealer (I wear shade Light)
Mac Translucent loose finishing powder
Mac eyeshadow base in Painterly
Urban Decay Darkhorse
Urban Decay Buck
Urban Decay Virgin
Maybelline professional eyebrow pencil (I wear shade Hazel)
Topshop cream shadow stick in a champagne colour
MAC black Technakohl eyeliner crayon
Maxfactor Masterpiece Max mascara
MAC Lipglass in shade Myth

0 comments:

Post a Comment