Sun Sand Sea and a happy aftermath

Sunday 21 July 2013

Here is the bridal party enjoying our last few sunny moments of the hen party 'the morning after the night before'
Everyone seemed to have a raelly good time, and it was terrific fun to dress up as a Barbie for one night!


My sister gave me her gorgeous Barbie necklace which I have not taken off since and plan to film a video wearing very soon as I love it so much! I am in the middle and my beautiful sister is on the far right! The lovely bridesmaid on the far left drove us home while we all chatted and dozed.
I am happy to be back in my room but I also can't believe that the hen party has been and gone, I feel like I've been planning it every day for about 3 or 4 months! I suppose that's how it will feel when the wedding is over, 2 years of planning and then suddenly, we'll just be talking about how it was and looking back on beauitful photos.
What a perfect way to end the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment