Ruby Red lips!

Wednesday 3 July 2013

I feel like I should have saved this look for the 4th of July, but I wore it today instead, since I was wearing a Mickey mouse jumper and it matched Micket mouses red outfit!
The lip liner is Cherry from Mac, with Chestnut lightly used around the edge to create that gradient look that is so popular, yes I'd like to point out that it's still appropriate to wear a jumper in mid July in England, anywho, onto the look!

This is my best Marilyn Monroe pose, it's still pretty awful, but there you have it, I very messily curled my hair too as I felt it matched the look

For makeup I'm wearing my Revlon Colorstay foundation in shade Buff, filled in my eyebrows with the Maybelline professional eyebrow pencil in shade Hazel, Creamy milky eyeshadow with a Color tattoo Bad to the Bronze blended in the crease, and a brown eyeliner on the upper lash line and the waterline. I finished off the eyes with a Maxfactor mascara.


0 comments:

Post a Comment