Summertime Sadness OOTD

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Yes I am still without a shadow of a doubt still obsessed with Lana Del Rey's 'Born to Die' Album, with my favorite song still being Summertime Sadness. Since my summer holiday away has already been and gone, and I'm away from my friends and university I'm feeling in a bit of a limbo place and definitely getting waves of 'Summertime Sadness' which is tragic really, since I love being at home and near my home friends, my mum and my sister and having lots of extra time to write on here and think of and create more videos too.

In the mean time, let me share with you a little snapshot of my day. I'm wearing a dark brown colour in the crease and a pale lid colour, thick black winged eyeliner and a pale lip. I'm wearing white eyeliner on my lower waterline, which I like to do in the summertime!
I applied highlighter to my face, MACs Soft and Gentle, to give me a kind of dewy (or sweaty?) hue to the skin.
My hair is just natural and swept to the side.

I'm wearing candy striped shorts from New Look last year that my lovely sister bought as a present for me. My top is from H&M, and is just a white mid sleeve top, tucked into my shorts!
I have a polka dot bag from Primark about a year ago which I forgot I even owned.
Polda dots and stripes may not be everyones cup of tea but I didn't have much choice bag-wise!


Wave hello to the creepy body peeking in the background!
Just kidding it's the mannequin I use to sell my old clothes on ebay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment