Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding Delight

Thursday 18 July 2013

Today I had three avocados going ripe and no clue what to do with them, until I suddenly remembered that I've been dying to try out an Avocado dessert because it sounds so strange!
So here's my little spin on it and it turned out a treat, I don't even like avocados but I simply could not get enough of this!

You will need a blender or food processor
An avocado, peeled and chopped
30 grams cocoa powder
85 grams of honey
60ml Almond milk

Presentation isn't my strongest point, I'm all new to this food photography malarky!


Blend blend blend until it's all smooth and delicious and creamy and there's no avocado lumps, and serve to unsuspecting individuals and ask them to guess what makes that wonderful creamy base!

0 comments:

Post a Comment