It's gym time!

Saturday 6 October 2012

It's the new academic year, which means new memberships to all kinds of delights, the most financially testing however is the gym membership- awooo
Insert obviously horrible membership photograph here:


It's as though these machines have no choice but to make you look hideous.
Take a vote, which picture was worse... This year or last years?


After forking out my arm and leg for membership fees, I needed to buy some new gym clothes that would be appropriate, aswell as trainers. Then I remembered Forever 21 to the rescue! The gym clothes there were so cheap I nearly did cartwheels in the shop, a pair of cropped yoga trousers for £4.50?! Yes please
I also got a sports bra which had a less amazing price of £10 or so, but then I decided that's one area of gym kit you shouldn't skimp on, aswell as shoes.

And I'm good to gooooooooooooooooooooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment