Oh my Robin Hood!

Saturday 20 October 2012

I made a little trip to the museum of courts and justice. It was a little scary and spoke a lot about death, the death penalty and hanging people for their crimes, in that sense it was slightly morbid...

There were other fun rbight parts though specifically designed for kids which I actually liked the most, I got to dress up in little Maid Marian hat and there were jester hats too.

Maybe the funnest or happiest part was where you could take a leaf and stick it to the wall and on the leaf write what Robin Hood meant to you.




There were a whole array of ideas but most of them linked back to justice, but I just lvoed how fun and textured the wall looked with all the elaves with the ideas on them.

The Robin Hood statue however, gave me the creeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment