My new laundry helper

Thursday 18 October 2012


Hooray for clothes airers!

If you've read my blog before, you may have seen that last week was a clothes drying-disaster, really really bad.

I did two big laods of washing only to realise I had nowhere to dry anything, I ended up hooking everything over every available surface and having to sleep in that, which I'm fairly certain is bad for your lungs, it can't be good to sleep with a bunch of damp clothes drying surely.

Anywho, you best believe I was online the next morning making sure the same shenanigan wouldn't happen again, and I found this little beauty for the sweet ol' price of £9.99 including postage and packaging off ebay, plus it was brand new! It folds up next to my laundry bag all neatly too
 
Damp clothes BE GONE

There's a new laundry hero in town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment