Knitted outfit of the day

Friday 19 October 2012

 This is my outfit today! My first real 'wintery' outfit even though everything here is old, except the jacket- but I thought i'd share it with you anyway.
On my top I'm wearing a Black vest top from Primark and over the top a navy blue bell-sleeved jumper that's about a year old from Joe Browns, I like it because of the white detailing on the bottom of it.
Around my neck is a scarf from Topman that is super old, but the print on it kind of matches the print on the bottom of the jumper
My jacket was in the sale at Internacionale for £34, I like it because it has studs on the collar, it's kind of edgy and cute
 On my bottom half I'm wearing some grey striped shorts that were originally from Topshop but I got them from Ebay, then some thick grey knitted leggings underneth from TK Maxx, you can't see below the knee but I added my charcoal legwarmers and had them poking out from some plain black, low heeled ankle boots from New look


Wintery knits woo-hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment