Golden Girl!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Maybe more a champagne coloured dress, than golden...



but if you've read my blog before then you will have seen me wear this very dress to a wedding, but when are musical note dresses really out of fashion?

Well...when were they ever really in fashion I guess!

Oh well, maybe that's the tip to never being out of fashion, never be in fashion in the first place!

This time I wore the dress with golden eye makeup, all courtesy of the Naked Palette by Urban Decay, but I sure wished I had a Barry M Dazzle Dust in gold to go over the top of the shadow, that would have doubled the golden factor



So there you go that's my super quick because I'm out the door 'Outfit of the Evening'

Heels £10 Ebay

Dress £6 Ebay

total outfit cost= £16

0 comments:

Post a Comment