We all know what is 1 month away today!

Sunday 25 November 2012

"The best way of spreding Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"

If you're not feeling so cheerful, then take heed of that advice
It really is true!
The other day I sung 'Silent Night' in German the first lines as I remember them are...
Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht....
My german friend was not impressed because I couldn't remember the next lines so just sang:
'Guuuuuuten Taaaag, Hallelujaaaaah'

Anywho, I have not got any decorations up here at university, though we are going to have a big Christmas dinner together which should be very fun and festive I think we will make a whole day of it, like a pre christmas before 'the' Christmas
A german Christmas market has come to town, with little wood log cabins serving cookies, pretzels, mulled wine, gnomes and other trinkets
I took a little picture of the lights above me, it was fuzzy because everywhere was so busy I couldn't stay still enough to take a pretty picture.



I hope you're feeling festive and I am learning this year moreseo than previous years as this year I am on a 'student budget' that it really and truly is not about lavish and expensive presents, the people that you love are overjoyed on Christmas to be with you, or for much simpler gifts
Example from my real life:
I've made my Grandparents a CD of songs that I think they will like (old and new, classical and modern) which cost me £0 because I already own the songs and the blank discs

0 comments:

Post a Comment