NEW WINTER PJS!

Friday 2 November 2012

As it's getting colder, I can justify getting myself a beautiful new pair of winter PJs and these luscious ones caught my eye.

I know the shops are going mustache crazy, forever 21 has a whole host of moustache knitted jumpers which are very cute.

Then I spotted these babies in River Island!



They have the stripes of a zebra, the mustache of a wise person and the monocle of a gentlemen.

But my favoruite part is that the top is long, and the bottoms are long, I hate wearing shorts and strappy tops to bed, I like long pjs, even in the middle of summer, I don't know why.

The trousers are cuffed so that they don't ride up, and keep my legs toasty all night, which is especially important here as it has been cold every single day, and I think it has rained nearly every single day since I moved in September.

To sum up:
cosy PJS are a justified purchase

AND

I just changed my bedsheets to I can get into my fresh sheets in fresh PJs- hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment