Sauntering through Selfridges

Sunday 4 November 2012

I am a self confessed Selfridges window shopper, it's the fanciest department store I've ever been to, and I don't think I've ever bought a single thing from there.

I could probably afford a bottle of water from there, but there's no reason to pay that much for a bottle of water in the first place!

Since they had their christmas stock in (yayy!)

I had a little look around, some of the stuff is so darn cute and christmassy!

I came across this amazing advent calendar, it was so thick for an advent calendar and had little chocolate bears in it.



And this stiletto tower, all the shoes were made entirely of chocoalte and then dusted in some coloured powder, I think they were kind of expensive though considering you can't even wear them



then maybe my favourite was this beautiful gingerbread house! It has a little icing family outside and icicles hanging off the roof- I woulnd't want to eat it, partly because it's too precious, and partly because I don't like gingerbread...



And finally, I thought the packaging on this iced coffee was so fun and festive, it has a little iced roof on the carton and I bet it tastes amazing and christmassy if you like gingerbread



I'm a little excited for christmas now, I bought my first gift today!
I hope this made you a little excited about Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment