Evening walks and Handmade burgers

Friday 9 November 2012

I went for an afternoon of walking around the city, but the afternoons get dark so quick here it feels like evening any time after 3pm.

I thought the city looked so pretty at night, there were water fountains with glowing blue lights that were so amazing, my camera couldn't catch a nice piture and all it shows is a blue blur- so you'll have to imagine...



and pretty statues infront of museum-looking houses



maybe the most magical part was dinner...

We went to the Handmade Burger Co who basically sell burgers (obviously) in every kind of variety imaginable, and they taste so good, and to be completely honest they're only a few £ more than a KFC or Mc Donalds meal and the quality is better, they fill you up for longer too (It has been 6 hours since I ate this burger and I still feel completely stuffed)

I had the:

Jimmy's beef cheese and bacon, which had mature cheddar, bacon, caramelised onion relish, mayo and salad.



It was like a mini monster, I never usually go for the meals with different types of meats and big bulky burgers, usually I have the Beef Milano which has pesto in it, mozzarella, mayo and rocket and then I ask for a flat mushroom to be put in too.

Next time I am dying to try their Lamb and mint burger, I love lamb, I love mint what's not to love!

If you are a vegetarian you are probably squirming at the thought of this menu, but they have gret veggie options too, like the falafel burger..mm..I love falafels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment