New Video! Neutral Weekend!

Friday 16 November 2012

If there's anything more fun than filming a video once, it's refilming and editing another two times!

I'm just joking
it made me want to rip my own hair out and snap the memory card in half
but thankfully I didn't
and the once time that the video was actually functioning I quickly rushed to get it uploaded before something went wrong again

So although early, but better early than never at all:
Nearly Naked Makeup Tutorial!




Very pretty look that is kind of my 'everyday' look, especially on the days where I'm feeling less colourful.
I use the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and a fluffy brush, smaller tipped brush, angled eyeshadow brush and a blending brush but of course you can use dupes of all my tools and eyeshadows.
I hope you enjoy it!

P.S Turn your volume up because my voice was on it's way out when I filmed the first part of this video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment